Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thankful (Tuesday)

In one week we will mark the one year anniversary of Nanny going home to be with the Lord. As I was looking for something else, I came across the blog entries that I wrote during that last week and was reminded of how thankful I was and still am to all the people who helped me during those final days. So, today I want to again say thank you to them. The memories that I hold in my heart are precious and I have those because you helped take care of my little ones.

Beau - you brought me home when I needed to come home. You picked up where I could not be and I thank you for that. Thanks for being my helpmate during those hard times.

Eric & Heather - You helped SO much with Silas that week and allowed me to be with Nanny. You gave up time with her to take care of him and I will be eternally grateful for that. You showed me so much love and support...thank you.

Pucketts - you gave rides to my girls, you fixed them dinner, you did their laundry (and ironed it) - you filled in and helped Beau in an amazing way. But mostly, thank you for being there with hugs, kisses and prayers when they needed it the most.

I am thankful for each of you and for the way you rose up and ministered to me. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you - I am thankful for you.

No comments:

Visitors