Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Past - Making Cookies

In the middle of all the "hustle and bustle", I thought it would be fun to blog a Christmas memory everyday from now until Christmas. I'm not making any promises, but I will try my BEST! (that is for my most faithful readers Beau & Heather)! Hopefully this will make up for me not sending Christmas cards this year!!

This picture was taken 2 years ago in Charlotte. Grammie was visiting and we used a new recipe from Clara's recipe book. We had so much fun baking, decorating and eating the cookies! If my memory serves me right, we took them to Clara's girl scout meeting to share for snack! It was a fun afternoon and I can't wait to make cookies this year!

Be sure to check back by tomorrow!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jen said...

Great Idea!!! Love it!

Visitors