Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy 3rd Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to my brother Eric and sister-in-law Heather.
You guys make a great couple and you compliment each other well.

Heather, we are so thankful for you and the wife you have become. But what impacts us the most, is the Aunt and sister-in-law you have become to us. We appreciate the unconditional love that you have shown us and the willingness that you have had to be a part of the Kistner clan!

Eric & Heather, I pray that God will richly bless you this year. That in your life, you will see His faithfulness and love every day.
I pray that as you rise in the morning and as you go to sleep at night, that God will be in your thoughts and mind.
I pray that He will guide you in the direction that you need to go and that He will give you the strength for the journey.

I love you both and I am thankful for your relationship and for your marriage!

Happy Anniversary!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Visitors