Sunday, June 28, 2009

Have bag...will travel.


This is definitely the Leonard Family Motto this summer. We are having SO much fun. School ended on a Wednesday here and we hit the road on Saturday for Maryland.
What a great time we had visiting with our family there. I am sure Aunt Joan will be sending pictures to me soon and I will be sure to post them.
Some fun things we did there were a pig roast, cook outs, kids in the pool and LOTS of shopping with Aunt Joan. Some would never dare take me and my four kids shopping but Joan was desperate and OFF we went. We hit every store that Westminster had to offer and before we could go the last one we had to make a quick call to Pete to meet us there because our car was full! Grammie has decorated from Virginia and we just did some finishing touches.
And with us shopping and buying by day that meant Pete and Beau had a lot of work to do in the evenings. Pete was the expert hanger and Beau was the furniture and knick knack placer. They were great sports!
We came home from Westminster late on Thursday night, spent Friday packing for the beach and hit the road early on Saturday morning. We drove to the beach, met Grammie and Heather at Cracker Barrel, had a big breakfast and was on the beach at 10 a.m. Not bad for a family of six, if I do say so myself.
The Beach was a TON of fun and way too much for one post so I will have to fill you in little by little on that trip!
We came home late Fr1iday night and believe it our not we are spending the week in Charlotte.
Then off to Bristol for fun...fun...fun

No comments:

Visitors