Wednesday, August 26, 2009

School Days

Can you even believe...we have a 1st, 5th and 7th grader! Wow! Where has the time gone...it seems like yesterday that I was dropping Molly off at kindergarten....I bawled the whole way out of the school. I didn't bawl yesterday...I saw mommas bawling though. I was okay this year...everyone was excited and ready to go! Ellie had a great day...she has some kindergarten friends in her class and they seemed to have a very fun day. Clara had a good day until her teacher told her she had homework...then the mood and attitude went south from there! Oh well...life goes on with or without homework...right? Molly had a good day too - found some friends in her classes and liked most of her teachers. So all in all...I think it was a great start.
Bedtime was EASY last night...they were so tired.
Thanks for all the prayers!

No comments:

Visitors