Thursday, August 27, 2009

Silas' First Day of School...Oh my!

What a morning - Silas cried all morning..."I'm tired, I'm sick, I'm not a big boy and little boys don't go to school!" His Daddy was sad and I was ready to throw him in with the lions. I made him have his picture made...doesn't he look happy! We got to the Y nice and early and walked around...he began to calm down and right before we went in his class he decided we should pray again. So I prayed for him and he prayed for me, he took his lunch box and he marched in. Within minutes I could her him singing and playing! He seemed to have a great time - he says he is going tomorrow and that he likes it! Praise the Lord! Of course I had to pay off my bribe, a baskins robbins cake...I think moneywise I went in the hole today....Oh well at least he liked it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Visitors