Sunday, March 27, 2011

Change is among us....

As kindergarten and high school registration are being sent to our house - I am reminded that our life is getting ready to make a major change. Fourteen years of being a "stay at home" Mom with little ones saying my name not once, not ten times but more like 70 times 70 times a day will soon be silent. I don't welcome the silence....yet. I know that I have been blessed to have this season be so long in my life. I know for years I never thought I would not be able to even have a sweet baby to hold but God blessed me 4 times. Four times I have experienced welcoming a baby into our family and what a blessing it has been. God placed in me a yearning in my heart to experience that and he filled that yearning with an extra big helping! I pray that as the last 4 months of this are upon me that I will relish in it. That I will take the time to have that extra snuggle with my baby boy. And that when the time comes that I will be able to let go with the grace that God gives me. That I will enter into this new season of my life with intention to look to for God's will for me. I pray that as more time is upon my hands, that I will look beyond the laundry to fill it.

No comments:

Visitors