Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

A day to celebrate being a Mom.  Does it get any better than that?  I wanted a day of rest...no church, no laundry, no to do lists...and I got it!   (I also asked for no conflict...and pretty much got that too)
At first I felt a little guilty for asking for that....so much to do, so many commitments...but then I got over it!!  I enjoyed it, I soaked it up, I loved it! 
These days with these little ones are not forever.  I want to look back and cherish it.
Have I messed up?  Only everyday.  But every morning, I get a fresh new start. 
I pray that as my children grow up, that their love for me will grow too.  I love my Momma.  I love being with her, talking to her, cooking with her, shopping with her and the list goes on and on.  I want that with my kids...I pray that when I call them they don't cringe, when I visit they look forward to it and  that they want to come "home" to visit!!
Yesterday was a day to celebrate mothers, but I also celebrate the ones that made me a Momma and the ones that showed me how to be a Momma.  So thankful.

No comments:

Visitors